Pusher classes are defined to send passengers to target systems. For each target system, you may implement your own pusher class.
You can find some demo implementations under databus/pusher/demo, or check "Used by" to see real life examples.
Implementing a new pusher
To implement a new pusher;
- Ensure that the corresponding passenger & puller classes exist. If not, create them first.
- Derive a new class from databus.pusher.abstract_pusher
- Ensure that your .py file has only one class (which is the pusher)
- Ensure calling super().init()
- Add the pusher class to your client configuration.