Driver is the component responsible of running a data transfer operation.
Reminder: Dispatcher is responsible of scheduling drivers. When the time comes, driver is the component doing the actual work.
When the driver is executed; it will take the following steps; as seen in databus/driver/primal_driver.py:
- Pull new passengers from the source system
- Seat passengers into the queue
- Notify the source system about seated passengers
- Process seated passengers
- Push seated passengers to the target system