How it works
Your vendor(s) send E-Archive documents over E-Mail, which are received by your Exchange Server.
Our Python application, which runs on Databus, perodically checks your Exchange accounts and pulls E-Mail messages, adding them to the queue.
E-Archive E-Mails are picked and their XML content is pushed to your SAP system.
In your SAP system, those XML files are posted as FI documents.
- ...deal with multiple Exchange accounts
- ...extract XML files in ZIP archives
- ...download linked XML files from Web servers
- ...notify your staff in case of an error
- ...be managed over the web interface of Databus